Thursday, January 24, 2008

zéro, un, deux, trois, quatre...

Tonight, I posted about 12 textbooks on Amazon and within 2 hours sold my first one! Whoopee! Money! (Half of which my mother is taking as commission. She might as well steal my dignity.) I've got the fever. The money fever. I'm trying to think of what else I can sell...more books, DVDs, my bed...if only I had a little brother...

I've continued my obsessive quest to find the perfect knitting pattern and came across this blog. It's people like this who make me ashamed to call myself a knitter. I need more money to support my habit. Better tools, yeah, that'll make me better, yeah.

Shopping list:
1. Knitting magazines
2. Double pointed needles (various sizes)
3. An alpaca (so I can make my own yarn, obviously. I'm unemployed, I have to think economically.)
4. Circular needles (various sizes)
5. Coffee (the nectar that flows through my veins) and/or blood transfusion.
6. Crest Whitestrips

No comments: