Monday, January 14, 2008

Just a Trim and an Interim

Hhh. So I tried to make this blog cooler, I really did, but all I did was change the font. Then I realized I didn't like it, so I changed it back. I'm in a rut I tell you! A rut!

Today, guess what I did. Guess. No, not that. I trimmed my hair!! Now, it's just about long enough to itch my neck. Don't tell my mom though, because she said she'd give me 10 bucks if I let my hair grow...and I'm unemployed.

This vacation is so long!! I don't go back to school until the 22nd and let me tell you, it seems like 3 months from now. I need some homework! Just watch, the last week will fly by and soon I'll be begging for a break. Hey wait a second. I have some things I still want to do. I gotta go. I have to knit some scarves and crochet a shawl and read some books and...

No comments: