Monday, January 21, 2008

Almost Done!

I'm working on a bag from some yarn I got the other day. I kind of made up the pattern/swiped some ideas from a friend's bag. It looks horrible and misshapen now, but just you wait! In reality, I have no idea what I'm going to do with it, I'm hoping some edging something-or-other will help. I have great hopes of it being the best bag in the world when I'm finished.

In other news, I was drinking perhaps the best coffee I have ever made for myself (I added coffee soy milk as creamer [!]) and when I finished it I looked down and realized half of it was on the front of me. Boo! I wanted those morsels of heavenly goodness! Oh well, I'll just have to make more. For those of you who don't know (and I say those of you like there's more than one person who occasionally reads this blog), my mother has a personal vendetta against my coffee consumption (which is extensive) so any opportunity to justify having more is truly a gift from God. (Fist pump).

For some reason, every time I listen to the song (as I am now), "Same Mistake" by James Blunt and he gets to the, "Ahoooo ooo ooo oo ooo ooo" part I think he's going to say "Arooogaa" like a submarine. It's a great song, James, but I've got to admit, a little disconcerting.

I talked to a good friend from Biola this afternoon. It had been a long time since I had talked to her and it was really nice to catch up. It made me a little sad because I miss my friends down there, but I'm happy where I am right now. A few months ago I wouldn't have been able to say that because I was pining for the loss of Biola, but now I would have to say that I wouldn't go back even if I had the opportunity. It took me quite a few months to move on and now that I have I'm actually able to be excited about the future. Anyway, I'm going to go finish The Greatest Bag Ever. Prepare yourself for its wonder...

1 comment:

Ashely said...
This comment has been removed by the author.