Sunday, January 20, 2008

Finally, Pictures!

So I've been trying to post some pictures lately but it takes so long! I don't know why, but I'll try again:

Success! This is our neighbor's road, very spooky, very mysterious

Same neighbor's pond. When I was younger I'd tromp through the blackberry bushes all around it and get all sorts of mosquito bites. It's amazing I never got Bird Flu.


This is the view from behind our house a summer or two ago. It's much greener now and by greener, I mean a different shade of brown. Now, there are some condos being built off to the left and a water treatment plant off to the right, but in the middle, it's all nature, baby.

And now, I have to go freak out at the Amazing Race finale on right now. Ah! RUN YOU FOOLS!

Edit: TK and Rachel won. Meh, they played the game well I suppose. To be honest, I would have been happy if any of them had one, they were all good teams this time around. Sigh, I can't wait until next season!

No comments: