Thursday, April 3, 2008

That Was Fierce.

I just finished Project Runway season 4 [day late and a dollar short, I know] and I cried like a little baby when Christian won. I loved almost everything he designed. He wasn't arrogant, he was good and he knew it, it's all a part of the competition.

P.S. Am I the only one who wants a Tim Gunn replica? I want to convert him into my own personal art mentor and carry him around in my bag. He could tell me when my art really sucks, "Ew. My gag reflex just started. Just make it work, carry on."

1 comment:

c.c. said...

YES. tim gunn. so poised. so smartly dressed. so chronically right about everything.

i didn't see the last three episodes, but i knew Christian was going to win. you didn't need psychic powers (which i do have) to see that coming. totally fierce.