Sunday, April 6, 2008

Sunday Bulletin!

I'm trying to acquire a taste for Bob Dylan. It's not really working yet. I have, however acquired a taste, nay, an obsession for "Make You Feel My Love" as sung by ADELE. After weeks of desperation, iTunes has put her CD "19" up for download. OMG! Tweenage girly scream! I downloaded immediately. Something about her voice...it speaks to me. I will be seeing her live when she comes to the US (sometime in May). I may have to beg for pennies on the street and hitchhike to wherever she's playing, but I will make it.

In other news, I like decaf just about as much as gum on the bottom of my shoe on a hot day.

And because it's Sunday, it's bulletin time!


None last week because, well, I didn't go to church. I had a good reason(s)!

Yesterday, I went with a couple of friends from my sculpture class to Alpha Ceramics to pick up some glazes. Now that I think about it, I should have taken some pictures of the actual store (it was heavenly) but I probably would have been too chicken. After much finicky indecision, whining and running back and forth, here are the ones I settled on (the last one is some sort of a greenish matte):


I can't wait to see how they turn out!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

man. i see ostermanns.

or at least mrs. ostermann, hah!