Friday, March 28, 2008

Thoughts

Do you ever feel really competitive with someone but feel stupid for feeling so competitive with this person? I do.

I love art so much. I think I want to marry it.

Last month, I had a dream that some people knocked on my door and I ducked down in the corner so they wouldn't see me. They flattened their face against the window, trying to find me, eyes wide and screamed, "Come to our youth group!!"

The human body is an amazing thing. We haven't even scratched the surface.

I miss having a dog but I don't miss picking up poop. The people downstairs wake up every morning before the sun, shoulders hunched, depressed face, dog on leash. I don't envy them.

I hate Scrabulous. I come up with words that should be real, but aren't. "Hice." It's a good word. The English language is arrogant. Arrogant!

Sometimes I want to run in a field with a sword in my hand and bellow, "I am Spartacus!"

No comments: