Sunday, March 2, 2008

"Just a filler in the space that happened to be free..."

I'm swearing off sugar for good. It always seems like a good idea until you actually eat some and then suddenly you're rolling on the floor in agony while little gummie bears dance past your eyes pointing their fingers and laughing maniacally.

But! My mom did make some amazing yellow cake products today.

Some puppy cupcakes (You can thank me for the adorable licorice ears which gladly upstage the rest of the cupcake. I know. Best part, right?)



Also, I've been working busily on this Drops design cable bag. The pattern was in British knitting language (which really isn't that much different) so it made me feel doubly cool and cultural. I know, I know, I'm a chronic looser but I don't care.


It still needs buttons, some sort of clasp, and a strap/handle. That will be for tomorrow.

I have a playlist on my iPod called "Seattle" that I have recently re-discovered. As a matter of fact, I'm a little obsessed with it. I keep adding and subtracting songs from it, slowly refining it to its full terrifying potential. Latest addition: ADELE, "Best for Last". Up for eviction: Rocky Votolato, "Goldfield".

Speaking of eviction: Like, OMGROFLMAOBRBBTW!!!! Allison is about to get pwned.

No comments: