Monday, March 10, 2008

Daylight Savings, You Can Kiss My...erm...Foot

Seriously guys, who came up with this horrible idea and when can we go beat him with his own Daylight Saved clocks? What time is it technically right now? 7amish? So, I've already been up for an hour and a half which means without Daylight Savings, I've been up since 4:30am. Hhh. Where's the justice?

I'm feeling a bit nauseous. It could be the fact that I've been up since the ungodly hour of 5:30, it could also very well be due to the fact that I really don't want to go to school today. Or the fact that my uncaffeinated body is languishing for that first sip. Maybe all of the above.

Okay, so enough of the early morning complaints. I just had to get it out of my system. I've started my first real knitting project. It's just the simple March Basic pattern. I figured it would be a good place to start. I hadn't gone more than an inch on the back panel before I had worked myself into a stressed frenzy. Is this right? Will it fit? Will my gauge be okay? Am I setting myself up for failure? So far so good though. It might be a bit short, but that's okay right? The cropped cardigan...it's all the rage.

Well, I'd better go. School calls.

No comments: