Thursday, March 13, 2008

Huh? What? I Don't Understand You. My Brain is Gone.

Today...has been an interesting day. You know those days when you just feel off your game? Like every time you try to be a real life person, you fall the other way and suddenly you're a bumbling idiot who's running into walls? I walked around in a haze all day. Tomorrow, I have my driver's test. Yes. I'm 21 and I don't have a license. But that's not the point. Well, today I was driving in the general area of the DMV just to get a feel for the territory and we almost died 5 times. Let me just say, it doesn't boost the confidence much. I'm already nervous. It's just that my depth perception isn't working well today and my foot feels heavier and my peripheral vision is a little lax. I'm going to pray that my brain works by tomorrow.

No comments: