Monday, March 17, 2008

Smmmm...Is that Clean Air I Smell?

I've got a lot of junk in my life: mental junk, emotional junk, there's a lot of junk on my computer, some junk in the trunk, junk stored under my bed, my closet's a wreck and you don't even want to know what's in my purse. I'm on Spring Break right now so this is a perfect opportunity to clear the air. I'm ready for a new start! Pardon me while I don my combat gear and charge headfirst into the crap-pile of my life.

I'm working on the Mary Jane's E-Town Hat. I've started and restarted it at least 5 times. I'm trying to revise it to work with my limited resources and if it doesn't work this time I'm going to cry tears of bitter pain and resentment. If anyone wants to give me a gift (though I'm not sure why anyone would because I owe many people many Christmas presents. Hey! That's some more junk/loose ends I can clear out!) I want an entire set of circular needles. All lengths, all types.

[Edit] Happy St. Patty's Day!! I uh, really don't have a gift for you or anything (see paragraph above) but here uh, have some green shoes.

Shoes

No comments: