Thursday, March 6, 2008

Caffeine Free

I didn't have any coffee today and guess what, I'm still alive. Well, barely. I can tell you one thing though, this will not be happening again. First thing tomorrow I'm brewing myself a steaming hot cup of bliss.

New favorite thing: discovering cute clothes in my closet I have never worn before. I tend to think of my closet as a swirling vortex of bad ideas, but lately I've been pumping new life into old ideas and I'm finding I feel cuter in my new old clothes than I ever have in my old new clothes. Big deal in my blah little world of sweatshirts and ratty shoes.

I've starting knitting a shrug but I'm not sure I'm going to stick with it so no pictures to break up endless monotony of words. Speaking of endless monotony, this seems like a good place to end this post. Bye!

No comments: