Monday, February 4, 2008

You Can't Tell, but I'm Drooling

I got up at 5 am this morning. I don't have class until 9 am. It is now 6:40am. I'll spare you the reasons as to why I'm up now but I would like to say this: too freakin' early. The coffee floweth like water.

This weekend, a friend and I went to San Francisco to visit neighbour and her husband. I had never been to their apartment so it was really exciting and fun. We got there Friday afternoon and by Saturday afternoon I had already been accosted by a crazy woman on the MUNI. Finally, I had been christened. Saturday night was the best by far. We went to a girly potluck for neighbour's small group. There was amazing sangria and much hysterical laughter.

Here are some touristy pictures from our little trip:

Going across Golden Gate, the token picture for any San Francisco excursion.
Coming into San Fran which is, incidentally, not that big.
We went to the Farmer's Market on Saturday. It was really fun. This girl is looking at me funnily. I don't know if I like it. Harrumph.
Bay Bridge
Some creepy spider sculpture. I'm not sure how I feel about it, but I'm leaning towards no.

No comments: