Tuesday, February 12, 2008

I Just Took Some Cold Medicine and I think It Has Caffeine In It!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I realized tonight that I have a lot of loose ends in my life. So many things unfinished, unfollowed through, unresolved. So I took my first steps in fixing this. I complained wildly to a seller on Amazon who has not sent me my book, completed FAFSA, did my taxes, and have resolved to finish "Huge Cable Bag" tonight. Here's the progress:


It's actually a (barely) modified version of Cap Karma Hat

With all of this picture taking I've been doing lately, I've noticed the lighting in our house is ridiculous! It's all yellowy.

Oh and here's the yarn spinning progress:
It looks horrible right now but I don't even care. It's so much fun!

I'm not really sure what's going on in California. It's the middle of February but it's nearing the 70s. What happened to my beautiful freezing cold weather? Where's the snow that we don't actually ever get? Boo! All of this sun is not conducive to my knitting mood. I'm going to go get some cookies an milk while sighing pitifully.

No comments: