Monday, February 18, 2008

Sweet Music to My Ears

I have just discovered the magical wonderland that is Last.fm. A friend from school told me about it and it looked interesting but, as usual, I couldn't be bothered to actually follow up on it because I was too busy doing absolutely nothing. Desperation for new music, however, drove me to check it out and now I'm afraid I will never, ever sleep again. I'll be too busy listening to hoards of new music.

Speaking of doing absolutely nothing, I had nothing to do because I was waiting for an art history book that for an unknown reason took a month to make it to my door. This morning however, a guy knocked with a rather beat up Amazon box in his hands and said he picked it up by mistake. That's okay my friend, I'll just fail my class because I couldn't do my homework for the first 3 weeks. I was really friendly though because he looked like a guy I had a crush on freshman year 'o college. And he was apologetic. Which made me feel bad.

So anyway, this means I no longer have any free time. [That's a lie. I'll find some.] I'm going to go play some catch-up.

Oh! I almost forgot! I finished one of those Endpaper Mitts! But I don't have a picture yet. I'm not sure if I have the energy to finish the other one. Maybe I'll try being artsy [gah! I used that word again!] and only wear one. Maybe not. In the meantime, while I get my act together, have a drawing:

And a Supervillian:

No comments: