Thursday, February 7, 2008

Cough, Sniff, Cough, Shiver.

Drum roll please? Ahem. I have the flu.

I just got through boasting to my mom (who is just getting over said flu) that I never get sick and have the immune system of a rock and what happens? I catch it. My whole body aches and I'm coughing like an old man with emphysema. Thanks mom, love you too.

I've been spending a lot of time online lately, so much that I'm running out of real world experiences to talk about. Unless, you want to hear about the latest drama in the Sci-Fi world. And oh, let me tell you. There's drama.

Hm, okay, I need some socialization. I'm going to locate, scope and track at least one socially proficient person (I go to community college, this may be difficult. They're chalk full 'o crazy here.) and force them to talk to me. Even if it's awkward. More so because then I can learn from their horrified but socially adept reactions. Something needs to intervene quickly before I can't distinguish reality from fantasy anymore, before I start laughing at internet jokes and posting on forums. Before I, myself, turn into HTML code. Ah! It's happening already!

Gasp, gasp, okay, I've worked myself up into a frenzy. My flu-ridden body can't handle it anymore. Time to go pity myself back to health.

No comments: