Friday, February 15, 2008

1 Ply = Atrocious

Somehow we have managed to acquire the most offensive toilet paper known to exist. I thought this sort of thing was reserved for perpetrators of hideous crimes and Wal-Mart bathrooms, but apparently not so. I'm so outraged by it, I'm tempted to write a letter to the company but I think I'll refrain.

Today I took another step closer in my quest to tie up loose ends in my life. I called prospective college and discovered that I'm a complete idiot. I have since fixed this mistake. Also [drum roll please] I made an appointment to take my drivers test. I know! I'm 21 years old and un-licensed. I drive...but I'm un-licensed. That makes me sound more rebellious than I actually am, so I'm going to leave it at that.

I'm almost done with one glove from Eunny Jang's Endpaper Mitts. I'll post the picture when I'm done. They're so exciting! It's my first experience knitting with two colors.

I'm going to skoot now because Jeopardy Teen Tournament is on and I can actually answer these questions!

No comments: