Monday, February 4, 2008

And the Winner of the Superbowl is...

Talking Stain!



Although the Bridgestone Squirrel and the E-Trade Talking Baby came in a close second and third.

See them all here.

I was among the many who watched the Superbowl only for the commercials. I've tried to get interested in football in the past and almost succeeded before failing miserably. I am happy, however that the Giants won. It's good to have the underdogs win once in a while.

I got this in the mail over the weekend:

Huzzah! I hadn't re-registered since I moved and I was afraid my procrastination was going to keep me from voting but not so! Super Tuesday, hear my roar! This year, seeing that my knowledge of current events comes from the "Most Watched" videos on YouTube, I had to do a bit of research on the important topics. I think I've finally made up my mind on how I'm going to vote. Nope! Not gonna tell!

No comments: