Saturday, May 31, 2008

Foie gras? Mm, no thank you.

In the past few days I have watched exorbitant amounts of the first season of "Kitchen Nightmares" with Gordon Ramsay and have come to two conclusions:

1) I want to go to culinary school, just for my own benefit.
2) In general, people are scum.

Let me explain. 1) Seeing people eat actual food apart from mac and cheese and those soy corn dogs I just shoved in the microwave makes me long for a more robust culinary life. I took this opportunity to Google some intriguing vegetarian recipes that I might just try. 2) Patrons who go into a restaurant with the impression that yelling at the service people will get them a better meal are delusional. Also, it's just rude. You will not loose your soul by speaking politely to your server about the food. It's just a fact.

That is all. I have to finish watching episode 10 now. Just had to take a quick break from all the chaos to vent a little frustration. I need to watch less TV.

No comments: