Saturday, May 24, 2008

Smmmmmm...

I've been very aware of smells today. Good smells. It was raining when I woke up this morning, solidifying a "good day" status for today. I walked outside for a few minutes in between drizzles and it smelled like freshly baked oatmeal raisin cookies (my favorite). It's so fresh and clean outside. I just made some coffee and the smell mingled with the freshness coming from outside is making our house smell like a nice old Victorian home in the morning. Haaaaaaaa...

I'm working on the Hemlock Ring Blanket. It's probably the most fun I've ever had knitting anything. I'm a bit farther than this

100_2005

I'm also working on a pale yellow baby blanket version (which I secretly like better). You can see the pattern a lot better on the yellow one. Pictures to come soon!


No comments: