Wednesday, January 21, 2009

One Drawing. Every Day.

So, I've seen some people do the "Photo a Day" thing where they post, of all things, a photo a day. As a matter of fact, I have a couple in my Bloglines. Well, while photography is great, I may even call it a hobby some day if I can ever figure out what I'm doing, I'm not actually a "photographer" and it's not exactly my career goal. But I do want to do something like that, and since it's time I buckle down and get serious (that whole New Year's resolution issue) I thought I'd do a drawing a day. Good, bad, ugly, big, little, embarrassing or not: one. per. day. It'll keep me humble while simultaneously boosting my confidence.

There's only 10 minutes left in this day and there's a TV show calling my name, so I'm going to officially kick off the Drawing a Day tomorrow. Is that a cop-out? That may be a cop-out. Tomorrow. I'm sticking to it. You will be my accountability.

No comments: