Monday, January 19, 2009

Odds and Ends

For some reason I've had a craving for garlic bread since yesterday morning. When I got up today, I decided enough! My mom and I have gone through about an entire loaf and other than that little incident with the broiler, it's turned out pretty. darn. good (if i do say so myself).

Well, Portfolio Day was a little bit of a bust. And by bust I mean I was left behind at the meeting place, eagerly clutching my portfolio. Yes. That's right. I waited for an hour and a half only to find out everyone had met then left about 10 minutes before I got there. It wasn't really anyone's fault, just a bunch of miscommunication on everyone's part (except mine. I was the victim, only the victim). So after I had a pity party in the form of sugar-free hazelnut, all was well. I just made sure to show my portfolio to as many family members as possible to make up for the loss. From what I hear, there were so many people and so little space I would've had to swim my way through the crowd, something I usually prefer to avoid. It worked out after all.

I have at least 5 knitting projects going and am so excited about all of them. I'm finally knitting a shawl. It's going to be great.

Tomorrow is the first day of the semester! 3D Design and Painting, look out!

No comments: