Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving! Are you thankful? Good. Me too.

Tomorrow is Black Friday. I have never participated in the insanity before but this year my friend, her sister and I are going all the way. That's right my lovelies. They will be at my house at 5 am where we will proceed to kick, elbow and head butt our way to savings, all with a quad latte in hand. I plan to be prepared. My clothes will be laid out tonight, I'm going to clean out my purse to make myself as light and streamlined as possible. I'm already practicing my lightning fast bobbing and weaving: in, out, in, out, duck, spin, dive. So. Excited.

Oh, here's a picture of my hair.

2 comments:

c.c. said...

love the photo. love the nervous smile. it's endearing.

hey, don't get trampled by a soccer mom.

the drifter... said...

you are amazing.