Sunday, November 2, 2008

Daylight Savings, good riddance.

Thank the Lord for an end to Daylight Savings. I've never really understood what people mean by an extra hour of sleep because, really, it's only once but I am not going to complain. My body is still going to tell me it's 5:00 am when really it's going to be a luxurious 4:00 am. Hurrah, State School hours. I can barely contain my joy.

Yesterday was our annual "Scary Movie Night" - 2008. We watched "Them" and "It Came From Outer Space." There was a lot of screaming from the actors and from us, "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! DON'T GET OUT OF THE CAR! YOU NEVER GET OUT OF THE CAR!" Hhhh. They didn't listen. Fools.

It appears that not only do I have a knack for catching things, I also have a knack for winning things.

We had a raffle and this was my fabulous prize. I won last year too. Huh. Who knew? If someone wants to rub my head for good luck I'm charging a dollar/minute. Please line up single file to my right.

No comments: