Friday, September 12, 2008

Thoughts and Ruminations

I have this feeling of being totally frustrated and totally exhilarated at the same time. I've been looking at art schools intensively the last couple weeks or so. I'm starting to narrow down the field to either CalArts or Ringling College of Art and Design (with some other options in the mix). Both have incredible pros and unavoidable cons and it's making me feel a bit like a yo-yo. I need to do some serious chatting with admissions counsellors in the next few weeks. 

I'm not just on the outside looking in any more. I'm entering the animation/illustration world. With physics I always felt like I was knocking as loud as I could on the door but no one would let me in. I feel like I fit. I haven't felt that for a long time. 

No comments: