Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Snnnnk*...what day is it?

Good morning my little boogerschnookums. How are you today?

I seems I am having trouble remembering what I'm doing today. I keep forgetting what time my classes start and what homework I have in them. This could be due to any number of reasons: 1) I have too much on my mind, my brain can't handle it, it economizes and just makes it one big memory 2) I'm getting my second bout of senioritis (though I am not nor do I have anything to do with either seniors or seniority.), 3) I need to eat more fish, 4) my coffee hasn't kicked in yet.

Personally I'm going to go with #4. Seems the most logical and labor-free.

*the word "snnnnk" directly refers to the action of sniffing, early in the morning, while night allergies are still in effect.

No comments: