Saturday, September 6, 2008

Charge!!!

I just received a complimentary iTunes card in the mail. The past 3 days I have been furiously downloading music, discovering new artists and rockin' out to some fabulous tunes. I do have to say though, I need to be careful about downloading music while in a caffeine-induced high. It tends to make me feel very dramatic and as a result I downloaded some very epic music. The kind you can't really listen to unless you're on a horse, sword in hand, galloping to battle. Which I am not. So I resort to strutting about the house in a grand fashion, regally flinging my arms and flaring my nostrils.

So it looks like we're going to Washington for Thanksgiving. Fist pump. I will be scoping out my future stomping grounds, questioning the locals and touring potential living spaces. Do you think anything will change in 5 years?

No comments: