Tuesday, June 10, 2008

You cook, I'll watch

I've been sort of obsessed with cooking lately. Less me actually cooking, more watching other people do it. It all started when I watched "Kitchen Nightmares" which progressed to "Top Chef" which moved to "Hell's Kitchen" and "Rachel Ray." As it stands it's sort of superficial but I can feel myself teetering on the edge of the culinary obscure. Heaven help us if I ever actually get the FoodNetwork.

Also, I've gained a new appreciation for cheese. I know, it's a little weird. But I've always sort of hated cheese. As we speak I'm eating some sheep cheese (it smells like the bolling alley). My mom and I are both a little confused, though, as to how exactly one milks a sheep.

No knitting or art news lately. I'm sorry. I'm working on it, really.

No comments: