Saturday, June 21, 2008

I can't think of any more agonized titles to give my computerless posts

I've opted for the library.

So, I've started my job working as a barrista. I smell of coffee and liquid heaven. Do you know what this means? Do you?! Money for a new computer! It's only a matter of time my friends.

I'm learning how to make coffee and let me tell you, I stink. I made myself a latte today and..hhh...I'll get better. Oh, I kick butt at pouring, though.

Today we had portraits done for our church directory. Now, I don't want to toot my own horn here, but I'm feeling rather photogenic today. Or so the Olan Mills guy said. Of course, all he's really concerned with is getting us to buy prints. Sob.

I don't have to work tomorrow or probably the next day so I may brave the 95er and the dial-up at home. I'll see about posting something interesting. Sometimes, I think about intentionally causing an event just so I can post about it. Maybe I'll stand up in church tomorrow and scream, "Hallelujah!" just to see what happens.

No comments: