Tuesday, August 26, 2008

SCREAMin' Deals

SSmmmmmhhaaa...the smell of paint and pencils, construction and cigarette smoke, confused freshmen and overachieving middle agers. That's right my friends. It's community college time once again. Do you know what that means? Textbook deals. The most exhilarating time of year. It only comes twice so I have to savor it. Ahem, here's the breakdown:

Community college: $125.25
State School: $238.92
Total: $364.17

My price: $46.57 (including shipping and handling)

I saved: $317.60

I need to make this my career. 

2 comments:

neighboUr said...

hah. you are so. lame.

or maybe, POSSIBLY, i am just jealous you are still in school and i am stuck here developing a moderate-to-severe case of chair-butt.

Ashely said...

My mom calls it the secretary spread.