Monday, August 18, 2008

A Change in the Season, Perhaps?

I'm on a lunch break at work. I'm sitting in the lobby area with the doors open and a breeze just blew through. It was so fabulous I decided I had to blog about it lest the world not know how wonderful it was. So I'm telling you, it was wonderful. 

I can't believe how cool it's been the past two days, it almost makes me think summer is winding to a close and fall is starting. At least, that's what Target says because their clothes section is once again sporting snappy faux leather and sandblasted jeans. Fall! Thou comest at last! Summer, I spit on your memory. Ptoo.  

1 comment:

Glorysgirl said...

Oh the differences! Just the other day I woke up and it was sunny and warm and I thought "ahhh maybe summer and its cold foggy days are over and the fall will arrive and bring sun and warm weather". Ha you can tell we are in different spots in CA!