Saturday, June 13, 2009

Productivity?! Sob.

I'm distracted, I'm procrastinating, I'm wide awake, tired, lazy and missed perfect setup to flirt with a cute guy today. WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?! Hhh, I know. I haven't had my second cup of coffee today.

I had the whole day yesterday to work and all managed to do was a bit of half hearted doodling:

See the part I'm covering up? That part was more half-hearted than others.

Oh, I forgot to tell you: the guitar came in the mail the other day. Just about the only really productive thing I've done lately is start to teach myself how to play. I never imagined it would be so fantastic. I can play about 6 chords. I'm ready for a band. Sign me up.

Ignore the crazed, disheveled look.

1 comment:

Allison said...

That is a gorgeous drawing - and I don't care that is is half hearted! Though she looks slighty miffed at someone ... kindof creepy ;)

Good luck with the guitar!