Monday, June 15, 2009

Fail.


This blog is a good art tool. Example: here I am taking pictures of my latest homework assignment to post thinking, "Ha ha ha, these look exactly like me," when, I look at the pictures in photobooth and realize...they don't. Guess I wasn't as done as I thought I was. Sob.

I'm taking beginning drawing for the third time. Parts of it are a little exhausting but it's good to go back to the basics (again). It was the only drawing class offered during the summer and if I'm not forced to draw this summer my brain is going to turn to mush. It's also with one of my favorite professors and she's sort of adapted some of the assignments for me.

Haughty laugh.

(Kidding. I'm kidding.)

2 comments:

neighboUr said...

umm, I hate to ruin your sob story, but that bottom one? Looks EXACTLY like you.

Ashely said...

I LOOK LIKE A PIGGISH DRUNKARD!