Sunday, February 1, 2009

Superbow XXIIVKJDSMTQ

Ah...Superbowl Sunday. To be completely honest, I had no idea it was today until I realized there were about twice as many people in the first service at church. No one wanted to miss the all-important 5 hour pre-game show.

My mom and I are having a last minute Super Bowl Commercial party. We have to take advantage of this day. It's one of only a handful of days in the year when you can eat like a slob and no one even looks at you sideways. BBQ chicken? Salt and vinegar chips? Yes. Please.

1 comment:

c.c. said...

ohhhh you make me laugh, A.Yo.

i was thinking about it, and Superbowl Sunday is basically an American holiday. i mean think about it. there's food, people rearrange their lives for it, and if you're not with friends or family you feel like a loser.