Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Six Degrees

I'm bouncing (read: stumbling, crawling) back from a fantastic, fabulous, friend-filled, four day weekend. (I hate myself for that sentence.) I spent my free days gorging myself on Jane Austen and Chinese food. Man. If only every weekend was so perfect.

Speaking of Jane Austen. I've been on a binge of chick flicks lately. It started with "Sleepless in Seattle" which of course reminded me of "An Affair to Remember." Then it was...well. Here. I'll draw you a diagram. Also, it will give me a chance to show off my tech-savvy skillz.

So clearly, I am either 1) becoming more obsessive compulsive in my advancing age, 2) Have absolutely no life and need to get a constructive hobby or 3) cooler than you.

I'm going to go with 3).

I want to see how far I can keep this going. I'm not going to limit myself to just chick flicks either. My own little six degrees project. I predict that I can get to "Jurassic Park III" through 6 movies. But I have to watch them all in order to get there. Hhhh...I change my vote: 2).

And in a desperate attempt to keep my Drawing a Day(ish) alive:

This is the finished version of the "Frustration" painting. It's keeping the name.


I made my poor friend Katelyn pose for me yesterday. I didn't want to stare at her too long at one time because it was awkward so I'm going to go stalk her on Facebook to finish it.

No comments: