Thursday, September 24, 2009

Thursdays Are For Others

Let's look at someone else's stuff for a while. It's good to get some perspective on what other people are doing. It's healthy.

I saw this video a few years ago when I first started as an art major. I thought about it out of the blue a couple days ago and decided to look it up again. The concept is so simple but so great.




EDIT: Ah! I forgot to credit! Here's the sidebar info for the video:

"This was my final film at Kingston University, it is an animated film based on interviews with people about their first crushes. (best version). I can be found at www.myspace.com/angrypony_ and at www.juliapott.com. Animated By Julia Pott, Music and Sound Design by Christopher Frost (for all those who wanted to know who did the music!!)"

No comments: