Tuesday, March 10, 2009

BIG. DEAL.

There has been all kinds of shenanigans going on since last we spoke. Actually, just one kind of shenanigan: I haven't bought coffee since Thursday. Can you believe it?! I can't. This is big. Chances are this streak is going to end today and if not today then certainly tomorrow but still. Big news. But with this big news comes some awkwardness because I have to bring my coffee to school which means I wave and say good morning to my favorite barrista but inconspicuously, obviously don't go get coffee.

It's my favorite time of year on campus. The trees are in full bloom. Last year, they looked like this.
I'll see about taking some pictures again this year. I have about a two day window before they all shrivel up and die and leave our campus once again a poor, barren wasteland.

No comments: