Saturday, October 18, 2008

Enough Already!

I have literally spent this entire day making up excuses for why I am unable to write my two research papers. In a sheer act of desperation, I made some coffee, hoping, pleading it will inject some motivation into my brain. This is me waiting for it to take effect...

nothin' yet...



mmm...



nope...



wait...hhhh, no...false alarm.



Well on the positive side, while not writing papers I have discovered a plethora of new music on my computer I forgot I had. Unexpected score.

Tomorrow my friends Kevin and Holly are getting married. It's the beginning of my wedding season. Haaa...love is in the air...

But what should I wear?

Okay fine. It's clear I have nothing to talk about and my real intentions for blogging are to further sabotage my paper writing efforts. I'm going now, but just know my soul dies a little with every word I type about ancient Chinese pottery.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha, maybe about as boring as walking through museums with the actual (and they are all identical-looking) thousands of years old, decaying Chinese pottery.