Thursday, December 20, 2007

5 Days 'Till Christmas! (still...)

I can't tell if this is unhealthy or not. I just posted 5 hours ago. Granted, there was some sleep involved in the meantime, but I donno...it's kind of ridiculous, the thought of me sitting here, typing to no one but the digi-whatevers in the Internet somewhere.

I'm sighing in relief because as I have already said in a near state of delirium, I am done. The only reason I am at school right now (which is where I am) is because I don't have a car, don't have a license and I have found I have to bum a ride with my mom and/or take the bus in order to get to school.

So here I am. Awake at 7am, waiting patiently to turn in my essay at 1pm, then meet with a professor at 4pm. That's nine hours of doing nothing. Well, that's not true. I brought my knitting. I think I might make myself a scarf. I can check my email and...do some surfing...without the headphones that I so inconveniently left at home for the first time all semester just when I really need them. Oh well. Maybe it'll teach me to be creative.

Also, I have an extra credit essay I can write, but I don't know what the guidelines are, so I'm just going to wing it. Oy, I'm a mess.

I know what I'll do! I'll work on my Windows Paint skills. That'll impress the men.

No comments: